Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Letters; Day 4 - Your Sibling

Dear RV,

I'm sure you'll read this in time because you're doing this challenge too and I know you'd be curious to see whether I wrote about you or Blithe. Rararararaa. Alright.

We're a good pair. I remember my Dark Years. The three years that you referred to as my Dark Years at least. You said I'd left you for darkness. But we both know that once I got passed it, you and I became inseparable.

Where ever I go, you go. Who ever I love, you love. Who ever makes me sad or angry, you're sad or angry at. You and I, for some unknown reason, decided to live such close lives. You followed right along. My exact foot steps (aside from the studios foot steps), you followed. And it was always nice. Because being in this house became less lonely. I felt less and less like the black sheep that, as I've accepted, I'll kind of always be.

Honestly, I don't know what to say. I see you everyday. This just..I don't know man. Sissies for life, that's it. We know each other too much for me to be writing this.

Andrade's are the best though, yeah? YEAH :D
Sincerely,
Ange

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)