Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Who's Looking At The Same Moon?

It's so close and so warm on this nearly-really-chilly night.

I saw it shining through the curtains and the blinds from my living room, and my heart was pounding when I glanced. I love how these things take my breath away. And I wonder, who else could feel the same. And then I wonder if anyone is looking up at all. And then I feel silly, because I just want to call someone, or even desperately text them, just to say what I have to say.

To say that it's things like these that tingle under my skin, and make me smile to myself, and cherish every little thing that I have to cherish. And it's these things that stay in the taste of my mouth, tapping on my toes.

But I stayed silent. I thought it deserved my peace.

My quiet peace.

So I sat back down on the couch where I'd left my mark, where my thoughts immediately, habitually, willingly, and naturally led me to the man in my life.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)