Thursday, October 29, 2009

I think I might need to expand my options when it comes to company. I don't want to miss out on anything. Sometimes I feel like I am. But then there are days when I see that I really haven't. Outside of Adrian and Fox, I don't want to do anything else. This is never good for me. Never good for anyone. It's good to spread out my sources of happiness.

I miss the guys, the group. I miss Tyler, and I miss everything that comes along with it. They seem far away for some reason, but I'm completely aware that if I reach out, they'll reach back. I just feel caught up. I always feel caught up.

And I always miss Snow. I feel like I never get any quality time with her, just for myself. And sometimes, I just want her for myself! Aha. I keep telling myself everything will settle down, and she'll catch a good break, and we'll all be at ease.

I think I upset Ian today. Actually, I know I did. I don't know. I wasn't exactly thinking. I just did, and I always just do. And I don't know what to say...

Majority of my thoughts hover over the upcoming weekend. I'm so stoked for firepit night! I'm always stoked for firepit nights! I love smelling like smoke and gathering around the fire. I get to have all 5 of them (6 if RV included). Halloween will be cute.

I feel like shredding this town at this very moment.
This week has been so boring. Almost everything about it. Dull.
Why is nothing exciting lately?

PS. I'm gonna go get long hair. I'm sick of this hair. I'm so sick of it.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)