Saturday, October 31, 2009

In the past 24-hours, I spent my time sleeping. Yesterday, I had the dullest Friday anyone can ever have. Fox slept, my parents left, RV left, I watched Blithe. I didn't get to call Ian, I didn't text anyone. After I got sick of sleeping, I drowned myself in internet fascination.

And speaking of which, I'd found my Fox on fuckyearprettygirls.tumblr, and I flabbergasted like a retard. I had two thoughts in mind. Either she submitted herself with out telling me, which even in theory sounds far-fetched because she wouldn't just submitted herself with or with out telling me. The other thought was that she doesn't know any more than I do, and then once she wakes up and sees the picture, she'll shit bricks too but will be so flattered.

SO, she called around 8. saw the picture, and well... she shat bricks. And also, she was flattered, And on top of that, she was creeped out as to how they found the picture because her site is private and there was no way a bunch of strangers would find it, and post it, with out her knowing. We also had a theory that Ace submitted it. But that's so highly unlikely.

Well, she's great anyway. Don't you think she's just the most beautiful girl? I'm honored to be in her presence, so that she can grace me with her being amazing. I just lol'd at that.

Anyway, we started dozing off around ten, and then knocked out. I didn't turn off my lights, I didn't close the door, I didn't wake up in time to see Ian's call. I just slept, till 2 something. I woke up freaked out because it was 2 something and my room wasn't set for bed time. And because I had Paranormal running through my brain.

But now, I am all showered, waiting for lunch time so I can head off to Fox's and help her set everything up for firepit tonight. I'm excited.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)