Thursday, October 8, 2009

Company Calls Epilogue

At the end of the day, I end up here.

Sometimes, there's too much dusts on my floor and I can't function right. Like I'm thinking of all the wrong things, and then I look down and see that on top of the dusts are my clothes from the day or the days before. Days like that, I'm on the blacks and whites. And I get sad when I hear a sad song, excessively. Or I lose myself in my happiness, limp on my bed, and I don't do anything.

But like now, the wood of my floors are spotless. My clothes are collected in two hampers, and I'm replaying this album over and over. I'm feeling right, and I'm thinking right. And even when I hear this song, I'm not as sad, and I'm not as thoughtful. It isn't as interesting. It's just good. Because like the lady from Costco once said, Nothing is ever interesting, it's just good (or bad) I presumed.

Soon, more dust will collect with out me.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)