Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Just Had The Best Birthday Of My Life

All thanks to all of my best friends.

I have never been that speechless before. I have never felt so vital, so important, so significant, so loved ever. E V E R.

My room is beautiful. My life is beautiful. I wish I can explain in words how I feel, but I really can't. I really can't. This was so unexpected, and so amazing of them. I love this.

I was semi-depressed all week you know? Worried about turning 18. Worried about adding on to my bad birthdays streak. And even at school today I pouted. But I came home, stepped into my room. And seeing how beautiful they've done everything. My bad birthday streak didn't continue this year. Oh my heart...

I owe so many thanks to so many people. My heart is just bursting with joy. This is the best birthday that I have ever had. Ever. And I didn't even cry out of sadness this year, at all. Everyone knows I cry every year. But this year. I am so full of happiness.

All thanks to

Josh Batacan
Joyce Keokham
RV
Taylor Ann Hoover-Hart
Makayla Dias
and of course the mastermind of the operation
Adrian Del Fierro.

And everyone else that contributed to my happiness, thank you so so much.

And of course to all that wished me a happy birthday. All the scattered texts that I received and all of the "Oh it's your birthday?!"

I'd show you pictures, but neh. They did it for ME. So it's mine all mine tonight. And besides, Ace did all the photography/videography therefore I don't have any.

I will sleep a good, 18 year-old sleep tonight. On my new bed! And my new sheets! And my new pillow! Staring at all the pictures! Listening to record player!

I love you all so much.

I'm complete, absolutely and hysterically complete.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)