Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pork Buns

We picked up two of our drunk friends in San Francisco after having Thanksgiving dinner at the Dias residence. Did you know that you need to pay toll at the bridge even after hours? Yeah we didn't know that. So I had to go to a nearest 711 to get change. I stood patiently in line next to some drugged up cougar-lady tweaker while the cashier took his fucking time ringing up the customers. I had seven sad dollars in my account and I had to buy breath mints to get cash back. I felt scummy. It was nice. Snatchin' best buddies trophies. But somehow at the end of the night, I ended up with 3 pork buns chillin' on my center console and some pissed off attitude. I don't know. I kind of feel like I'm being shoved by everything I encounter lately. It really pisses me off.

For a minute.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)