Friday, November 18, 2011

Leaving Unemployment

After the first 20 years of my life, I finally decided to stop being a slack and get working. You know, a job. The very few times that I've ever asked a few loving and caring people around me: What do you think I'll be in 5 years? The first response that I get is (typically): I can't even imagine you working lololol. And I laugh as I always do at their slight attempt at humor and their slight attempt at honesty. It's never bothered me, but hey guys, I guess I'm finally catching up to the work HYPE.

What do I do?

I make yummy drinks, pretty much. My manager keeps making me read the handbook and all this dull stuff, getting me exposed to all these things that I have to memorize that I know I won't memorize until given enough time with experience. All I want to do is make the damn drinks for the customers and get on with my day. Mango A. GO. GO. Mango lovers really do enjoy their A Go Go's.

What do I want?

I want to...not be working. Because I was born a slack. Unfortunately, I can no longer afford living like a slack. Living gets more expensive as we get older and I'm definitely getting older. THEREFORE I... surrender my Slack Lyf and I... start stackin'! So far I am... one parking ticket and probably a shit ton of holiday expenses away from being not so broke anymore.

Me: Yeh I work at Jamba.
Most of you: AYEE HOOK IT UP wid a free drink/job!
Me: No bruh

WORKIN' ON LEAVIN' THE LIVIN'

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)