Tuesday, November 29, 2011

After Taste

I feel like I have to lock myself in here to find some peace. If I have to stay in here forever I guess I won't mind. Water runs, windows, blinds, the Botwins, naps, Guillermo, Gonzo, ganja, more naps. Shower breaks, walk breaks, snack breaks. And I want to nap forever. I just came home from my friend Sof's house where we spent the night being wasted and all. I realize I have to play smoothie-maker tomorrow morning but that's all right. She said we're going to get a tree tomorrow. A tree to make me recognize my holiday spirits. I hope? Although Christmas never smells like a real Christmas tree to me. I grew up to plastic trees. Fake and lifeless trees that last years and years worth of holiday beating.

A few times a day I wonder to myself how refreshing it would be to just openly share the random string of thoughts in my head. But once I get myself in conversations, I step back and die down. It feels kind of stupid. I have all these things running around my head and I can't even get myself to share. I feel alone in that way. And it really ruins my nights sometimes.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)