Wednesday, November 2, 2011

BAD SEED

It's giving in to the temptation of the day. It's a reminiscent head shake. It's a bad idea. It's you. Or it's me.

Alright it's me.

Life times ago, on an exceedingly windy and cold late afternoon, I stood outside with you, shivering and chattering, breathing you in and the violent wind against us. I felt your tears on my chest and I knew this will never leave me. I remember fighting for warmth and convincing myself that this will be good someday and we will be alright someday. You made me optimistic and you branded me with every last bit of your hope. But the sun kept sinking, our bodies were convulsing, and the day was ending. You pulled away gradually and I found a reason to turn my back. It's a reminiscent head shake. It's a bad idea. It's you. It's me. And our scarring and short side story. Nothing more.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)