Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"What I wouldn't give to have tired of you"

du film Last Night.


I happen to like unfulfilled romance and infidelity-based, conversational movies. I don't know why, my mind just thrives on it. It's one of my guiltiest pleasures and I can't even deny. This movie reminded me of Closer except... not nearly as well thought-out. It even reminded me of Conversations With Other Women--another movie in which the looooove is doomed in the end. Idk man. When you're down in the dumps, sometimes you just watch movies like this. Movies that make you feel like shit for no good reason. Sometimes you just run out of words to write or think and it's nice to lay around mindlessly watching movies like this. Fuck man.

I can't even deny it. I'm a sad, sad guy.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)