Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fuck, you are beautiful

Most of the time, the way I see it, she doesn't understand. She doesn't understand a single thing about herself and what I see in her. What Andrey sees in her. What the majority of the people she meets sees in her. I've always been persistent about convincing her the truth about herself. But she's tough to crack, and I often just scoff at her absurdity. Makayla is overwhelmingly beautiful. I am usually torn between being envious or in lust at just the sight of her. And the fact that she cannot understand has always been a bothersome thought. But I gave it some light and found that...what if I don't understand? What if I don't understand her at all? I have been so set on Makayla being ridiculous that I never considered that maybe I'm just as stubborn as she is. That I don't understand where she is coming from. Although I have majority ruling beside me, Makayla is still Makayla. For someone that beautiful and not able to recognize just how beautiful she is, maybe she's just making it a madness. And knowing Makayla and her logic, maybe it is just a madness. But she can't fool me. I stand my own. Makayla is beautiful, and I swear sometimes she can steal me away.

Credit: Alex Drachnik

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)