Thursday, June 23, 2011

Arguably one of the best albums I have ever heard



There are many painfully beautiful albums that I am very fond of. Many great songs that I cannot wrap my head around as it wraps around my chest. Next to Disintegration by The Cure, this album is second to scream in my head. Every song has captured me by far, and I can feel everything. Every single thing in this album. Beautifully composed songs. It's like a timeline of smirks, sarcasm, chaos, madness, words that keep me awake, and an endless emptiness. I have gone through my days needing to listen to it just to satisfy this strange thirst for it. To be truthful, I get very sad. But I am too impressed and too happy with listening to the album that I voluntarily choose this sadness. Interpol, fuck good band, basically.

"But I can't pretend I don't need to defend some part of me from you
I know I've spent some time lying"

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)