Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Last December

All I remember from last December was listening to Bon Iver's For Emma, Forever Ago album, obsessing over that, writing endless letters to Raemon Farin, driving around with Vaggy under the rain, listening to Bon Iver, laying around with Raemon Farin listening to Bon Iver, calling Raemon Farin just to tell him how in love I am with their music, driving to Vegas listening to Bon Iver, nights in Vegas listening to Bon Iver while my parents were out and about, and thinking about going home to Fremont to Raemon Farin and listening to some more of the album. I remember falling so madly and deeply for Raemon Farin and this album that the night we spent buying the vinyl for this album at Santana Row made my entire December. That was my December. I was a sad happy. Sad because the album was so beautiful it made me sad. And happy because the album was so beautiful it made me happy. I was sappy. So so sappy. OK, I need to sto

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)