Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Niles, Niles, Niles, and some hoodrat stuff

Some time in early June.










Credit: Kern

Let me tell you about Jordan. Jordan hella Dro doh. I think out of anyone I know, Jordan and I have the most similar music taste. I value this about our friendship. We could have the same exact opinion on a certain song, an entire album, the lead singer, the bassist, the drummer, the entire band and we usually and clearly see eye to eye. Yesterday we discussed how the bass was our favorite but we don't play cause we suck. A really good bass line could easily win us over. Actually, it's not JUST that we have similar music taste, it's just that he has a really wide variety in taste when it comes to music. To summarize, Jordan has an exceptional taste in music, and I immensely value our similarities.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)