Tuesday, February 1, 2011

And I truly don't have the time

Dear All,

Guess who's busy being a full time student? Oh that would be me. Angerica Andrade. I've been working a lot since classes began and it's only the second week, but I have no complaints. I'm enjoying the fact that I am kept busy and that I am being productive and am exerting my energy in all these school-related things. I wake up everyday wanting to go to class. I wake up anticipating the drive to class; the moment I put my swag on I turn on my radio, slide my sunroof, put on my sunglasses, and that's just how majestic creatures like me do.

Unfortunately, I do not have the leisure time that I am accustomed to. Nothing I'm complaining about, but I have not since Raemon in what feels like forever and we don't have the time to talk anymore either. I have classes during the day, do homework until late, shower, bed time, I call him, and we just fall asleep on each other. I miss him..

But aside from that, the full-time student life is working for me. I wish I had this a few months ago. Maybe? Maybe not. Maybe I wouldn't be as happy if I had.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)