Thursday, February 12, 2009

World,
I'm trying to write a Valentine-related French poem pour ma classe, but nothing is coming out of me. It's like I don't have any love in life. Which is completely untrue because I'm afraid that I might have..tooo much love. Or maybe I just can't of mignon things to say. C'est vrai.

"I wish I had a heart like yours." That really made me happy.

I had a nice day. My heart crashes and the car crashed. I kiss and I kiss and hold and I touch. And I'm such a mess, it must be something to watch.

PS, Forget those deep baby-blue eyes, or a magnificent pair of olive-green eyes, or the hypnosis of silver-gray eyes. I am so in love with brown eyes that I put myself in trouble.

I need to get back to work.
Bonne nuit, je suis desole about my lack of soulful blogging. Je ne sais pas. My witto soul is in hiding since the rain.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)