Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Doesn't Make A Difference

Quand il pleut, je suis triste...parfois. This is my rainy day music.
-
I am lacking some sense of a muse. It's irritating. I feel like listing.

1. Everyday I wake up, I come across the thought of my being so dull, so lifeless now. I don't know, it's like a blue moon that a fire burns inside of me. And when it's set, I swear I can't put it out till I flame it out into one explosion. Then I burn down.
2. I still doubt that I'll live passed the age of 20-something.
3. Anxiety is one of my companions. I'm like goddamned Happy Feet when a clock ticks at me.
4. My tear ducts have dried out or something. Maybe not dried, but I can't find myself crying. Like I've become so exhausted that I just let a tear fall, not even fall but well over my eyes, and I'm done.
5. I play Tetris to keep myself from daydreaming. I think I might do too much of it.
6. I can't look at a guitar with out hurting anymore. I know I should have taken the chance every time I had it, but every time gets me closer to a little too late.
7. Ty and Ry keep my feet grounded. If they didn't bring me back down to reality, I'm not sure where my head would be most of the time.
8. I can be so mean to mon petit copain, I wonder how he puts up with me.
9. People are either grossed out or fascinated by my feet. But honestly, I love them more than any other part of my body. I love my outrageous arch...
10. My impeccably soft hands are softest in the morning, and the warmest. I want to wake up with the right someone beside me, so they can see I'm not so cold...
11. I've been waiting for summer since the last day of summer.
12. Scents hurt almost as much as songs.
13. Sometimes, I want to share my love for The Honorary Title with someone. I just want to love it together.
14. Zooey Deschanel reminds me of Katy Perry. Katy Perry reminds me of Zooey Deschanel. They both remind me of Peyton Sawyer.
15. I might name my kid Peyton.
16. I might or might not have a kid.
17. I might or might not get married.
18. Ironically enough, I have this weird thing for wedding rings. I want to wear one! I just do. A pretty, shiny, silver band.
19. This one Jason Mraz song gets me every single time. Guess which one[:
20. And now, I think I've spent too much time sitting here hoping something brilliant and profound comes to me while making a list of insignficant and significant things about myself. And nothing. Irritating.

Ou est ma muse? Ou-es tu?

Bonne nuit.

PS, I lied. I trimmed my hair. I couldn't have the long length. Reminded me of being just a little younger..

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)