Monday, February 9, 2009

Shuffle

Color! The influence of color is washing over me, neatly, pleasantly.

Beside me is a mutated fist of an orange that keeps me quite happy. Behind me is the blue chill of the outside of my window. Pale blue eating bluer blues, and white, respectful clouds making nice. Under me is the comfort of my stiff, cold, and brown wooden floors. They seem ecstatic to have me for three complete days for themselves. And all around me is the green that elevates and descends down on me. The green that could solely look and sound and feel and smell like the summers gone by and the summers to come. Pink lips are the effect of my greenhouse cause. Black hair browning and growing, like an introvert, aimless growth of a tree. The edge, post-hardcores; dying for a scissor and excruciating heat. And gray, I'm lookin' grayer than gray. Or pale, or a washed out brown. But I feel better than I look. Maybe.

This is like a filler paragraph. The intro's of the beginning of chapters when the author begins describing every leaf of a tree and every grain of sand on some cold beach. I might be very well bored.

500 Days of Summer - Something to look forward to folks. July 24, 2009

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)