Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's 3:52 in the afternoon and I am in my room, like I have been for the past 3 days working, sitting, listening, playing, and thinking. Thinking is dangerous.

The reason for my being home so early is an aggravating thought. I feel like my school life has never been busier. It's as if it has all just dawned on me from the corner of my walls and I am now taking it head on. I chose school over badmnton! That is unlike me. But I know that if I chose badminton, I'll never get to my work. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day. And by better, now I'm starting to hope for warm and sunny. Forecast reads rain. Rain showers in the morning that will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. Doesn't that sound lovely? Mm, I can't tell if I'm being sarcastic either.
-
World, I love eyes. And eyes love me. I'm in twouble.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)