Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thermals

Drilling

'When we're gone I feel I'll never miss anyone"

The safest and the warmest, where I'd left my mark I intended on keeping, as if I'd withdrawn from my memories and rose again to rest like I'd never rested before.

"Are you happy Angie?"

When I'm right where I could be, head lain across those shoulders.

"Are you happy Angie?"

When I'm right where I could be, heavy breaths to that chest.

"Are you happy Angie?"

When I'm right where I could be, just those hands in my pockets.

"Are you happy Angie?"

When I'm right where I could be, right where I should be.

The safest and the warmest, where I'd left my mark I intended on keeping, as if I'd withdrawn from my memories and rose again to rest like I'd never rested before.

Somebody wants me.

Finally.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)