Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Curious Case...

Baby, It's Cold Outside

"Can't you stay awhile longer?"

So, hail shook and crashed down our roofs and opened my eyes to what looked like, a disturbed morning. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, not till the afternoon. It should've been so dull. The uneventful event of the constant spaghetti enjoyment and the DVD mayhem and the house only quiet to the tender music that made me think of you.
But we kept exclaiming, "THIS IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!" Well, this was the quietest Christmas. Compared to the previous year's packing to leave the country, and the year before that. I can only recall sitting in front of the computer and gaining some friendships. I liked it.

My family and I went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I was excited to expect the theaters to be uncrowded, and nearly empty. But it was astonishing to see that we couldn't even find ONE decent parking space because the whole Landing was infested with The Nothing Better To Do's. But I suppose that's a lot for me to say, counting that WE we're there.

All of the night's complications were interesting to experience.

3 hour movie, I loved it.

Anyway, I don't feel a sense of creativity to be playful at the moment. I'll just rant. Therefore; Happy Holidays my Not-Readers, aha, 'cause like anybody really reads this.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)