Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Cure Knows Which Songs I Need to Put Me on Fire

Secrets

"I catch your eyes in the dark
One look relives the memory..."

I've arts to show and teach Passion provocative means eye to eye flesh to flesh jumping skin down throats and necks Palms tepid, sultry grazing jaws Lips artfully traveling highways and bridges Delicate breaths deep-heavy, fast-slow Motion gather emotion around and around Eyes closed hard, biting and inviting through stories in absolute direct narration Decimating any space any air any crevice any breach Cave in next to me along the lines of my muffled sounds to soothe just to crave in with me Grasping the right heat to appease the frigid arctic collection in the tips of my fingers Inside small of the back rip down shoulders laying arms smoldering neck screaming my name, sighing my name, demanding my name…

I’ve been blessed and cursed with an explosive, intensive, and vehement passion only to be fused with a searing fervid desire that suppresses anything else to a pigmented gray blur.

I’ve a burning hole in my chest...
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)