Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Prioritizing At Worst

Dudley

"Use me up
Use me up
Taper off and I'm had"

Dry, cold air. My favorite..

Nothing clever to say, nothing insane enough to be abstract about. I hate the weather, I hate the morning. I hate the night, awake as itself, endeavored by failed attempts, failed executions. My executions. Disdain accentuated by nothing I can really think of... Just a thought I could disappear today, tonight, maybe tomorrow. But I don't. But I don't think I'd care. But I don't know. And here we go again.

What's it take to keep me up at night? To get me up when the sun's rises? To have me standing through the afternoon?
I have an idea, I have a notion. Let me just slap myself around a few times, beat my insides out, and tell me I'm no good for nothin'. That always works. No? Too bad.

I have to get back to my quarters now. I have to find a really good reason exhaust myself with the best of the most infuriating. I have to rest it on spin cycle, rinse, repeat. And back to where my contours rest. With two...
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)