Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My whole left jaw is numb.

The dentist's office is cold, and reeks of clean and artificial aerosol spray berry wonders. I daze in complete nonsense every time I spend my patience in there. Today, I napped on their couch and didn't even give a fuck that I might've looked like a dead bum lain across.

I really.. I really need a release. Vent?

I have dependent and reliant problems. Being in a relationship [which, I have to admit, is still a little foreign and new again to me] requires me to let go of all these things that I'd acquired from the duration of my being single It's not difficult to adapt. It's just something...
I am...very afraid of losing the sense of my independence. It was all I'd had for such a long time. I don't intend on investing my all. I can't really afford that. I just, I don't know how much that could hurt him and I.
My friends; well my friends. I tell myself everyday to keep my eyes on them. To keep a light, kung-fu grip on them. If I'd hesitated about anything, it would've been the worry of growing away from my friends. Honestly, I shudder at the thought of me, spending ALL my time with my boyfriend. If I could, I would. If nothing in my life would collapse and fall and if time stood still, then I would be more than happy and satisfied to be with just him. But I can't lose balance. What happens if I lose him? [which I could. No forevers, people break up you know] Then I'd be more than a little alone. All I'm being is...cautious and wary. It gets rough trying though. I'm starting to reach a state when all I want is his company. Bad Angie, bad.

Fuck, listen to me rant like a teenager. How irritating, I sound like the rest of you.

Sorry ! x:
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)