Sunday, December 14, 2008

Even the Fox Couldn't Keep Me Safe

Give 'Em Hell, Kid

"If you were here I'd never have a fear
So go on live your life
But I miss you more than I did yesterday"

I said to him, "She's one of the most important people in my life. I thought you should know that, if anything."

And if he understood how I came off, I guess I'll find out.

To dim the fact that I'm not so sick after all, well, I'm just a liar. I try to smile above it and polish it off. But in the end of the day, I lay in bed committing infidelities in my own head. Same song, same lines, and this isn't really happening.

And I try to swallow the fact that I can't feel anything anymore, that nothing can penetrate. As it's been sung to me more times that I can imagine. It's not true.
It won't ever be.

I wrote a warning letter. I'd never sent.

My sister said I'm such a bitch. She's right. Only someone with a right mind wouldn't do the things I do. Wouldn't say the things I do. Wouldn't think the things I do.

And I don't know where this little entry has taken me, but here I am.

What I deserve will come for me, and so I hold my breath for the rest...
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)