Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Precisely Indefinite

Nothing Better

"Don't you feed me lines about some idealistic future
Your heart won't heal right if you keep tearing out the sutures"

I'm always stealing. Taking. Covetting. Denying. And lying.

The night was revealing. Soft and satisfied as I took some air, sinner at its most innocent. Door swung open through to the right just the television and it's right-minded lies. I sound brain-dead in a sense that you around me, more passionless than I'd ever be. I'm sorry, but it's true if anything. Oh, right. I'd been narrating about my night.
Less is more that now I feel the want exuding out of hungry hands, shoulders, welcoming chest. Bleeding lips and a gasp of air, tangling hair. They won't know, just one more to promise. Fighting a struggle to resist, rapacious strokes.
Enamored by the concepts of body parts and the imaginative intense tenses of adjectives that seem famished and inflamed. Exaggeration is the escape enough to satisfy my dismal functions.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)