Friday, December 5, 2008

Rude and Loud; x3

Wait Until I'm Gone

"You always were...
You always were so good to me"

It's about time I stopped brooding away my ways of writing. Ha, can't take the kid from the dark, take the dark from the kid. Yes, thank you.
-
I just began writing about my day on here.
Summarizing the events I'd done and how I'd felt the past few days in a direct and completely comprehensible way for ANYONE. But it felt ridiculously tedious and unlike me. So I highlighted it all, and hit backspace.

I sit here now, with still the thoughts of today and the every type of emotion that flashed and didn't flash across my face.
-
I no longer count the amount of moments we try say good bye. Someone has to watch someone walk away.
We're just not allowed to leave...

I've stolen. I'm wanting. I'm taking. But I dream of something else.

How it goes tonight, we'll see.

Letter # 8; It gets harder, worse, and easier everyday. Kill me now while I'm smiling. Or you could kill me now 'cause I must deserve it.
_

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)