Wednesday, October 9, 2013

schweppes and seagram's whiskeyboy

it's been a terribly strange night. i finished the first season of ru my drag pu pu's. it was very tense and i very much enjoyed it so i think i'll start on the second season soon. i unearthed a bottle of whiskey from the back of my car, from that night when xavier and i got plastered beyond our faces. he threw up on the grass, and i nearly slept in my car. i had plans tonight of tidying my room and posting things on my walls but instead i got very distracted with snapchat and my snapchat pals and now i've begun drinking and am far too lazy to do any tidying. maybe tomorrow. or whatever. as of right now, this very moment, my left index finger is the only finger of which i have trimmed because by another fault of laziness, i decided i don't care if my nails are long. they're a bother, but i don't care if my nails are long. i'll remain ungroomed and unhappy for as long as i possibly can. if any of you fuckers know, any which of you fuckers who bother to read whatever this page here has to ever offer, i am nearly turning twenty-poo. twenty-caca. twenty-no. twenty-why. i hate myself and i hate this life but i'd really like to celebrate this prolonged and uncertain hate life i've got going for me. whether or not i'll be alive for a celebration will be all up to my silly and impetuous whims. my shoulders right now have insanely stubborn knots that my very stupid hands cannot untangle. it pains me and i would like to hire someone to handle my problems for me. tonight i kept thinking about 505 and how i am quite terrible with what i invest my feelings in. so far, i'm doomed and fucked with what i got myself into years ago and it will continue to destroy me until i finally man up and let that shit go. nearly convinced myself that this is what will kill me. but i'm certainly not that lucky. for the love of god, i need to unleash these knots on my shoulders. i've only had one glass of whiskeyboy and schweppes and i'm growing quite bored again. but really though, all i'd like is a steak. medium rare with a side of godly-seasoned mashed potatoes. 

pour
another.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)