Wednesday, October 2, 2013

regretful everyday questions in my head

"Why did I eat that?"
"Why did I say that?"
"Why didn't I say that?"
"Why did I get mad?"
"Why am I so embarrassing?"
"Why did I leave the house?"
"Why did I go home?"
"Why the fuck was I born?"
"Why am I still alive?"
"Why didn't I stab it all the way through?"
"Why did I go out with that guy?"
"Why did I have sex with that person?"
"Why was I friends with that idiot?"
"Why did I let her do that?"
"Where did my money go?"
"Why did I leave my adventure shoes in Yosemite?"
"Why didn't I give a shit?"
"Why don't I give a shit?"
"Should I have gone to college?"
"Should I have left?"
"Why wasn't I drunk for that?"
"Why did I get that drunk?"
"Why am I still drunk?"

But my favorite regretful question of all:

"What happened last night?"

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)