Friday, October 18, 2013

play the home song

I blacked out after my party. Nothing unusual. Not too early, but I still died. Mikal told me I tried to run down the street at some point and I had to be chased down. She told me to enjoy this time because we don't know when everyone will be together like this again. I responded with "I don't give a fuck." Nothing unusual. Normal behavior. I remember waking up at 5am after that party, alone in the dark of my room.

The other day, I was told that when I died that night, all our homies crammed in my room with me while I was passed out. The family squeezed its whole self in a tiny room when the party was dying. Vagger described it as very packed and very humid and very smelly. Smelly, drunk turds dancing on my bed while I'm dead. Sometimes, I just really love my buddies. Wish I was alive for that moment though. To be honest.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)