Wednesday, October 16, 2013

list of my October favorites

inspired by all the damn youtubers

1. I can wear a beanie without melting.

2. Cigarettes are like little sticks of heater. Except it doesn't actually warm you.

3. Thinking about Thanksgiving, and dying of overeating. 

4. Kneesock, my most beloved creature on this very planet.

5. Watching Kneesock eat other bugs. She's cool and calm. Seeing her prey on other creatures turns me on, Idc, I said it.

6. Mashed potato.

7. Endless amounts of alcohol from previous parties.

8. Orange.

9. My bench aka my most constant birthday company.

10. Shower stoned.

11. Vandalism. 

12. Wishing I was a lesbian.

13. Wishing I was a black widow.

14. Falling asleep to playlists on youtube.

15. Thoughts about holding Kneesock in my right hand and finding another black widow to hold in my left hand. Then laying supine with both my hands enclosing those beautiful spiders, waiting to get bitten. It sounds like it'd be quite a trip.

16. (Death by a spider).

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)