Sunday, October 6, 2013

nearly 2am

i just spent an hour trying to figure out how to open a wine bottle without a corkscrew, because like all my simple problems, i lost my corkscrew. on the upside, i think i perfected the use of a steak knife to open a bottle. deep red, cabernet sauvignon tonight, with an inadvertently chosen design bottle of a fox in a vineyard. it's called foxmoor.

there's a fly in my room, but i'm too tired to be annoyed. i'll try and read the book i purchased today until i fall asleep. and i'll try to write down my last thoughts of the night. and i'll try and make a new list in that very tiny notebook. but i can only try. chances are i'll just pass out with my face smashed into my mattress, drooling to some video that makes it passed the sleep schedule of my laptop. the wine is soaring in my head now, but even i'm sick of this. is it possible not to get sick of anything? good thing it's sunday tomorrow (or today, i suppose). even if that doesn't mean anything. 

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)