Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A song that I cannot seem to stop listening to

I first heard this from the movie Saving Face years ago (some lesbian movie because I'm just that gay). I recalled hearing the song during a very passionate and intimate sex scene. And I remember being distracted by the song. It was so pretty and true, but I never bothered to find out the song title or artist even. A few days ago, I finally finished watching V for Vendetta after months of neglecting it. To my surprise, this song came on and I felt my face light up and the strings of my fluttery little heart tug at me. I turned to Raemon and exclaimed (or maybe screamed) that I knew this song and confessed elaborately how much I adored it. Thanking the subtitles for giving me the title and artist, this song and I have been attached for days now. I am so very fond of it that I had to devote an entire entry for it. Hatmeh.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)