Sunday, July 31, 2011

Scared and Intimidated

I keep having dreams about her again. The same gut-wrenching dreams that haunted me for months on. They're always the same. Different story, different scenario. She throws my way the kindest smile and forgives me... every single time. But as quickly as we mend the broken in my dreams, I wake up to my cold and loud and green reality. That's when it sinks in all over again. The guilt. The weight that drops onto my stomach. It's amazing how awfully it still makes me feel. No matter how much effort I put in bettering myself and making amends for my mistakes, this one single thing can easily drag me back down to the ground. And nothing else will make me feel as sorry as I do now.

One day... I always tell myself. One day...

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)