Monday, October 11, 2010

Jeff Phillip Nebril


I went to class today, alone for the first time since Mikal is at Disneyland. And it was a rather good day. My plan was to stay at school and finish up homework, or start homework, or catch up on my reading. As I sat at my preferred table, I looked up and saw a familiar face! And guess who!

He said that he didn't have class today so he came down from SF. He asked if I had anything to do, and instead I said no, and we decided to have breakfast at Nation's. With his omelet and my pancakes, we caught up on everything that's been going on with our lives. It was a good morning.

I love, love love love catching up with people that I have not spoken with for a considerably long time. It's one of the most satisfying opportunities.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)