Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gas Food Gas Food Gas Food FAS GOOD

I definitely must drive a non-SUV. I guzzle so much gas I cannot even wrap my mind around it. And when I'm not using all my money for gas, I buy food food food. But what's new with that? What's new is that I don't have the treating opportunity that I would usually have if I didn't have to worry about gas money. My company actually has to pay for their own food with out my assistance. I like paying for people. I take absolute comfort in treating the people around me. I like knowing I've contributed in that way. I like being just that thoughtful, just that considerate. Especially with money. Because it's just money. NO BIG DEAL, right guise?

Well, it is only barely 2am and I am already extremely exhausted. I didn't even accomplish a few other things on my list today. I didn't get to play badminton with TRy this morning. I didn't get to watch Paranormal Activity 2 for the 3rd time with Kissy today or get to hang out with him at all because he ended up falling asleep like a dead person. Even after his brobro Gus pushed him around to wake him up. God, I love Ramon the best.

But most of all,
I MISS YOU ACE!!!! /:

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)