Thursday, October 21, 2010

aangerica.blogspot style

Dear you,

You are so kind, it astonished me. I'm glad we cleared things up.

Dear you,

Lately, I've been seeing the same person I've always loved. And it's been comforting.

Dear you,

Your brother called me. He said your life sucks..

Dear You,

You're so incredibly blatant.

Dear You,

You were the most compelling person I've ever met. You were. Now I feel nothing.

Dear you,

Someday this Pain Will Be Useful to You. It's a book title, but it's true, I promise.

Dear you,

HELLO MY NAME IS HBOTC.

Dear you,

Joey Potter and Dawson Leery. OH U GUISE.

Dear you,

Sorry we all fell asleep on you.

Dear you,

You're a good friend to me.

Dear you,

"The hateful things you think you want to say, time will turn them into jokes."

Dear you,

You're silly? You're just being silly now.

Dear you,

God, you are beautiful.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)