Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Textsfromlastnight,

Taylor's; the four messages that's pushing me, turning me around. With out these, I probably still wouldn't give too much of a fuck about anything.

1. Ange, you’re totally hurting me. Everyone knows you’re going out of control and it’s not because of last night. Honestly, you need to cut the crap because my best friend is ANGERICA ANDRADE, not this person taking her place. You’ve been acting completely out of character and I’m not sure I want to put up with it much longer as much as it hurts me to say.

2. ANGE YOU’RE NOT THIS FUCKING PERSON. STOP MAKING EXCUSES. Cut the crap and just be yourself again. You’re frustrating the hell out of me… It’s like you’re thinking you’re hella tough because you’ve been getting drunk, but then you pull shit like last night and it just make you look pathetic. Amazing down to earth always has my back Ange- pathetic? Never in a million years did I think I’d see the day. You threw away Adrian, after stomping all over him. You’re toying with Jabe… And do you know what it was like for me last night to get that call? My stomach sank ange. My heart broke. And now I find out you’re smoking too? This is all bullshit behavior that’s not you. I’m never selfish- but right now I;m going to be selfish as hell and I’m going to get back Ange even if I have to drag you back. I cried today because of you today Ange because I miss you and because you’ve been acting so immaturely. Just be your fucking self. Be mature. Stop trying to “grow up” so fast, because this isn’t growing up at all. Do it for me and prove to me that this friendship means anything to you because it means the world to me.

3. You’re so much better than this ange. YOU NEED TO FEEL. That’s what I’ve been telling you since we first met., Feeel and it’s all a ;ot easier to deal with. Just use self control. Stop yourself when youre faced with something out of character. That’s the only way to remain you. Trust me. I’ll be here to help you every step.

4. I've been telling you for over a year now Ange, pleading for you to feel. To just let go and be vulnerable. It hurts and it sucks like hell but I promise on my life that once you get over the initial pain it'll all be worth it and every single one of your relationships with everyone will change for the better and you'll be able to be yourself. And it will be ok. It will. I promise this. I'll make sure it's ok.

It all hurt, but it's everything that I've been needing for as long as I can remember.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)