Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dear World,

Or anyone reading?

I've got a lot of things to do. A lot of things to fix. A lot of things to work on. It's gonna take a lot of patience. A lot of work. A lot of time. But a few friends are helping me with the process.

I've disappointed just about everyone, yeah? I've got a handful of consequences and handful of responsibilities. But I'll be ok with it, promise. I've really messed up.

I'm not going to be able to change things or turn back. But I'm also not going to say fuck it. I refuse to just move on from this. Because I could, as easily as I have with many things before. But it'll just be another reference. It'll just be another stupid thing I did that I didn't swallow and let sink.

This time, I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna be a fucking man and I'm gonna take in every single thing that happened. Everything single thing that I did. I'm gonna face consequences with out running away from it. I won't say fuck it, I promise.

I owe a few of my friends to be better. I promised Taylor that. I need to prove to her that our friendship means the world to me like she told me it means the world to her. And I'll always thank her for turning things around for me. Txtsfromlastnight, Tay version. And of course Makayla. She'll blow up on my face, act like we're about to fight, tell me things that I won't grasp, and we'll fight, and we'll yell, and at first it'll sound like we're giving up, but in the end, she just gets to tell me how I can't keep my legs closed, and we'll laugh like we always do. And NJ, even if she's completely far away. And with her morals chillin' in there, she still refuses to believe that I'm a fucked up person. That I just fuck up a whooole lot. And even Joyce who wants to kill me. I'll receive the most heat from her, but it's helping me along the way.

I promised you, I promised I'll be better.

Another situation you put yourself Ange. Fuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh, aha. This lesson is being learned.

-W.

PS. Always leaving me, with the mess and all, yeah? Aha sighh.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)