Sunday, December 27, 2009

Why Can't I Stop Listening To This Song All Of A Sudden?

One: We don't like this beezy at the moment. No.

Two: This girl has never left our house with out taking pictures of herself either on my phone, RV's phone, the camera, or our webcam.

Three: We tried getting a good picture. But the sun was not our friend. Made my eyes super brown.

Four: Dark blue and dark red, new favorite color combo. Actually, I never have a favorite color combo, but I really liked this today.

Five: We sat next to that loud vent thing and it was so hot. Look at her, she loves me so. Doesn't she look like someone who loves me so? YES. We sang Taking Back Sunday songs loud enough that when I turned around, I saw the food court has been emptied out. Personally, I thought we sounded amazing.


Six: If I'm just bad news, then you're a liar.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)