Thursday, December 3, 2009

NJ I love it when you do these

10 things you want for Christmas:
-How about just ten things I want period? My full 18yearold freedom
-A dark teal bag...tehe
-Money.
-Accomplish doing a Christmas shopping
-Gift cards. I just want gift cards.
-Gift cards?
-UHM
-I don't really
-want..
-anything

9 musicians/bands you love:
-Oh jeez..I'll just name some in mind. Yeah Yeah Yeah's
-The Honorary Title
-The Cure
-Circa Survive
-Death Cab for Cutie
-Taking Back Sunday
-The Smiths
-The Strokes
-Bright Eyes

8 things you do every day:
-Text
-Think of writing ideas
-Throw in francais in my conversations
-Drink aloe..if no aloe, then Dr. Pepper.
-Eat
-Shower shower..
-Think about the future
-Get lost in my music

7 things you enjoy:
-Sarcasm and reciting movie lines
-Singing songs out loud with someone singing just as loud
-Meeting new people
-The HUGE moon and red skies.
-Shotgun with my Jabe
-Choosing happiness with my Fox.
-The man in my life

5 favorites:
Movie: So much, but nothing beats Eternal Sunshine and 500 Days of Summer
Song: Never have one. Way too much to favor
Book: Perks of Being a WallFlower is what I say most of the time
Food: Whatever I crave! Pasta usually
Season: I learned that I love every season. I used to be a summer girl. But Fox and Snow changed that for me.

4 smells you enjoy:
-Adrian Rey
-FOX
-Vanilla scented things and/or perfumes that attract me
-Chill night air

3 places you want to go to:
-I will live in France. That's my one significant long term goal.
-Amsterdam
-Finland. 'Cause no one ever checks up on Finland.

2 holidays you love:
-Christmas
-Halloween

1 person you would marry on the spot:
-Right now, Adrian Rey Del Fierro because our babies would be the cutest big headed (from him) babies that charm everyone they're around (from me) LOL.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)