Sunday, December 13, 2009

Missed Me?

I never go on this thing anymore, I just post via text.

Hey, Christmas is coming up. I'll be honest, I'm still waiting for the Christmas spirit to sweep me off my feet. I'm still waiting for that warm bubbly feeling inside. It's not here...yet.

The one thing that I'm really not looking forward to are the presents. The Christmas shopping. And the whole mess of it. Honestly, I don't want anything. I don't want anything from anyone and I don't want anyone shopping for me or coming up with anything to give. I've got everything, and the presents just make me feel obligated to give something back. As nice as it is to receive, I really wouldn't mind not getting anything. Just love me and feed me and I'm happy. And to be honest, I don't want to go through the trouble of Christmas shopping either...

I just want to spend time with all my loved ones. I want to spend time with my family, and my friends. I want us to all have a good time and just live in the holiday moment. We've been having a good year, haven't we? And so I want to end it on a good note.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)