Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fugitive

I ate 5 samwishes in approximately 3 days at the Dias' residence. I slept on the couch with Fox. We watched our movies. We had our good talks. JB endlessly visited me to make sure I was alright. I kept getting harassed by stomach aches, and I peed like Seabiscuit.

But now I'm finally home.

My dad didn't acknowledge me. This was a surprise to me. Generally, he's more understanding, more sympathetic. But he didn't acknowledge me.

My mom put her hand on my shoulder. She called me baby and gently told me to never do it again. She said we'll talk when dad comes back home.

My sister is the same.

My brother is the same.

My grandmother is the same.

And the white-haired lady is the same.

But me, I feel quiet. I had a samwish for dinner.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)