Thursday, September 3, 2009

"Petals"

I didn't realize before that I was afraid of falling in love. Simply afraid. Why the hell would I let some idiot, any idiot have ultimate power to break me, and hurt me, or leave me? This summer treated me so well...that I'm saying fuck it, fuck the rest. I ain't scareda nothin'! Pain ain't shit! I've come out alive before, what should I be afraid of now? Nothing! I've spent way too much time being afraid, and ducking down, and bricking up a wall, around me, and not saying what I want to say, and making up unbelievable excuses, and putting 50% of myself out there. I've got the raw material, the goods, the best. This time around, I'm giving 100%. I've learned my lesson. I'm ready for the consequences. So here I am World! WhoElse?

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)