Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sleep Through The Static

I only woke up once last night, around 5, realizing that the music stopped playing. I generally always wake up in the middle of the night, every few hours or so. But my sleep was just that comfortable.

The night before was magnificent. Fox, RV, and I went on a restaurant hunt. Our first destination was this bakery at Pacific Commons. We did desserts before dinner, ruined our appetites, but ran around crossing intersections like a Yeah Yeah Yeah's song was encouraging us to.

2nd destination was Panera. I've never been to Panera that late before. I couldn't eat dinner, the taste of Tiramisu lingered. And there we sat till dark, talking and laughing and Dr. Seuss...?[:

I used to not be fond of Friday nights. But they've been the best in this new life.

Bread, Jazz, and winter talk.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)