Monday, September 21, 2009

It Was Because Of A $10 Bill But I'm Glad I'm Passed That Now

Last night, I called him back as I was falling into the deep of my sleep. Amusingly and sweetly, as we talked, he told me how many miles there are from here to the Philippines. I told him I wanted to know this, I just didn't know he'd really search it and tell me a precise answer.

Now I know how far we'll be away from each other. And as hysterical as I was when he told me, I felt so sad. Thousands is too much.

I remember how much I loved the Philippines when I came back there. I hope he still loves me more :D

Listen to me whine. It's still nearly 2 months away till he leaves. But I dread every day that we get closer to it.

PS. I'm preparing myself for a zombie attack. Never know when those suckers come down to town and eat my flesh.. or yours..

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)