Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The First Day of School

And I'd just gotten home after a long day of being in and out of the heat. I must say, even with my classes boring me to my skull, I absolutely enjoyed the first day. I was able to have everyone again, and see them, and talk to them whenever I pleased.

Being a senior isn't as significant of a feeling as I...expected. But it certainly feels comforting being at Kennedy again. My time spent at Washington has definitely increased my appreciation for Kennedy.

And today, oh my heart exploded today.

Let me tell you about this man in my life...

Have you ever been so fluttery and warm and happy inside that your teeth tingled? Have you ever lost your breath at the slightest thought of someone? Have you ever wanted to jump off of something, or run until your insides fell out? This is happening to me. And it's the best feeling I have ever felt.

Today, I told the man in my life that I love him. I have never done this. I have never felt this. I have never wanted something so bad...that was already mine. And I've never been so unafraid knowing that I'm making myself bare of any walls, naturally, seamlessly, with out force, with out influence.

I think he's been wanting to tell me too. Because his reaction made me scream and go limp in his arms for a second.

I sound so fruity, but I can't help this.

IT.FEELS.GOOD.TO.BE.YOUNG.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)