Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Was a Kaleidoscope, You Know?

I always disliked going to family parties on my mother's side. It saddens me, bores me, makes me miss the family that gives me sincere attention, the ones that are far away.

But the best part about my day, excluding the morning waking up to Fox on my left and Ace on my right, is the rain. I've been having prayers for rain, believe it or not. And I'd missed it terribly. When I looked out the tinted glass window tonight and saw the wet parking lot getting wetter, I welled up inside, tingled inside, and fell into my happiness. First thing I did was step outside to smell the air. When that relieved my longing, I called the man in my life. Disappointed that he didn't answer, I sat there on a chair with the party a faint sound behind me, my palms under my chin and my head out with the rain.

I love nights like this. All I thought about was being under my covers, in his clothes, wrapped up in all that I adore.

I love this. I love us. Autumn is coming. And winter, oh winter. Sounds like...

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)