Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hi I Can't Sleep

That's because I'm not trying to. But let me tell you something. Let me RANT about something.

Psychology class is a waste of my time. The instructor is a waste of my time. She does not compel me, the class does not compel me. The atmosphere is dull. Her cheap diction makes me tap my fingers on the desk. The constant, relentless reading out loud that she makes us do. Why are you making us read this out loud? Our fluency is the last of our concerns. A few, fewwww paragraphs read out loud I can deal with. But for the whole bloody block? It's horrendous. Makes me wanna ...

Makes me want to buy a dozen eggs...and fry them. ALL of them. And then eat 'em! All of 'em! With rice! Till I'm hella full! Till I'm sick to my stomach and all I can feel is the sickness in my stomach rather than knowing that I'm registered in that class. I can't even pronounce our instructor's name.

It's 11:33pm and my man has not called. I finally get to beat him to it! I never get to call him. He's so swift!

11:35pm [edited]
I just checked my phone, damn it. I have a missed call from him. Ange loses again.

ARCHIVE, FUCKERS (for Ace-like purposes)